- A membership card is required to enter the premises. All members must check in at the front entrance unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
- Children 10 years of age or under must be accompanied by a responsible person at least 16 years of age.
- Swimming is allowed only when guards are on duty.
- No alcoholic beverages, food, or glass containers are allowed in the pool enclosure. Plastic covered containers are acceptable. NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED IN THE SNACK BAR AREAS.
- Swimsuits are required – no cut off jeans or diapers without rubber pants.
- Headphones must used on all audio equipment used in the pool area.
- No profanity or obscene language will be allowed.
- Lifeguards will be obeyed at all times. Procedure for enforcing rules: First Offense – warning. Second Offense – time out of the water. Third Offense – dismissal from the grounds.
- No running or rough play in the pool area. Safety floating devices allowed in the intermediate and large pools – up to the slide. During congested pool time, management reserves the right to restrict toys, balls, etc. in the pool.
- Only one person on the diving board at a time. No one is allowed on the ladder until the diving boards are cleared. For your own safety, only one bounce per dive, no swimmies or goggles allowed off the diving boards or the slide. FORWARD DIVES ONLY.
- Report all accidents immediately to one of the lifeguards on duty.
- Use trash receptacles.
- No smoking in the restrooms or the snack bar. Show courtesy to non-smokers.
- No pets permitted.
- The manager reserves the right to close the pool grounds for special events, inclement weather, repairs, etc.
- No weapons allowed on Hill City Grounds.
The management is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY.
The management reserves the right to amend the rules as deemed necessary for the safety and enjoyment of the membership.